Become an Instructor
Welcome. Here are the steps to get started as a Pilates certification student at Pacific NW Pilates.
Step 1. Please visit Instructor A-Z for course options and complete descriptions.
Step 2. Introduce yourself.
Thank you for your interest. Teaching Pilates is a a personal services career. At PNWP that education begins with a personal introduction and conversation. Please complete the form below, and one of us will contact you within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) to take you through the details and answer your questions.
Step 3. After our conversation, confirm your certification path: Instructor or Rehab.
Step 4. Complete appropriate application (Instructor or Rehab) with $50 fee.
- A $50 one-time only application fee is required when applying for courses (payment made via phone).
- If have taken courses at another Licensed Training Facility, you will NOT need to pay the application fee.
- If you have already taken a course at our facility, then you will NOT need to pay the application fee.
Step 5. Provide letters of reference (Instructor) or license (Rehab).
- Instructor application requires one letter of reference from a Pilates, exercise or teaching setting.
- Rehab application requires verification of current license.
Send PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 6. Confirm course schedule. Pay.
- When you’ve been accepted into your chosen course program, we will confirm your course schedule and accept payment.
- Payment plans are available for individuals signing up all at once for training and materials that cost over $2000. We also accept Visa, Discover and Mastercard.